Saturday, June 26, 2010


As a triathlon coach, I get the opportunity to meet interesting people and train in incredible places. The month of June has been a busy one with lots of travel, racing, camps and other events.

I've spent the last 10 days mostly in New York, starting with the Lake Placid camp. I still have great memories of riding my bike with the campers over the Adirondack mountains. Then, I was invited to do a special fitness blogger event on behalf of Iron Girl (as the Official Coach) with an editor from Fitness Magazine in Manhattan. It was pretty interesting and a great way to communicate via online social networks. You might be able to see parts of the video blog soon on www.irongirl.com

Then, it was out to Long Island for a 2-day private training camp with a few triathletes from that area.... a great experience.

The only problem with traveling in and around NYC by car is the traffic! Take my word for it, you don't want to be heading over the Verrazano Bridge on a Friday afternoon at rush hour! :)

Next up for me is Minneapolis on July 11th and working the expo, then racing the Life Time Fitness Triathlon. If you're in the area, drop by my booth to say hello!

I want to wish all of you doing Ironman CDA GOOD LUCK this weekend. Be patient, be tough and execute your plan.

Train smart,
Coach Troy

No comments:

Post a Comment